Applicants must possess:
- A minimum of 15 units of transferable credit, earned with a C- grade or better from regionally accredited colleges or universities, documented on official transcripts from each institution attended, is required. It is preferable to have units from the IGETC or CSU Breadth requirements. Transcripts must be mailed for the colleges or universities directly to APU. A maximum of 70 units may be transferred from a community college.
- Minimum 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Academic and collegiate-level English skills. This program is not recommended for students who lack proficiency in basic academic skills, especially collegiate-level English communication skills.
The university and program admission requirements below must be met before an application is considered complete.
Applicants must submit:
- Application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts sent to APU’s Graduate and Professional Center for all college credit, degrees, certificates, or credentials earned prior to application to APU
An official transcript is one that Azusa Pacific University receives unopened in an envelope sealed by the former institution and that bears the official seal of the college or university. A cumulative minimum 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average is required for admission.
- Written statement detailing your interest in the field and career goals. Essay should be one to two pages in length.
Send official transcripts to:Graduate and Professional Center
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
What to Expect
Once admissions receives your application, application fee, and official transcripts, your paperwork will be reviewed to determine transfer credit. You will be notified of your admission status when your application and transcripts have been reviewed.
All official transcripts and additional required documents must be submitted before consideration for admission.
If you are applying for financial aid, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the corresponding academic year. Request financial aid transcripts from those institutions attended within the current calendar year, as required by the U.S. Department of Education.
Keyword: Oneline BBA Program; Bachelor of Business Administration.